St. Martin & St. Mary Church, Chudleigh
In fellowship with GOD and one another, we aim to be:
- A church where GOD through JESUS CHRIST is at the centre of all we seek to be and to do.
- A church that, through prayer and the scriptures, is open to the guidance and power of the HOLY SPIRIT and acknowledges its need of GOD’s grace.
- A church that comes together to worship, incorporating all ages, experience and knowledge.
- A church whose worship encourages a sense of belonging to GOD and to one another, and affirms the worth and value of each individual.
- A church that provides CHRISTIAN education and ministry appropriate to different ages, experience and knowledge.
- A church that enables each member to develop and use their natural and spiritual gifts.
- A church that lives and shares its faith so that others may come to the knowledge of the love of CHRIST.
- A church that serves and influences the life of the local community.
- A church that has a vision to support and pray for CHRISTIAN mission world-wide.
- A church that co-operates with others to share practical care and love.
To find out more about the Christian Faith look here: https://christianity.org.uk
We want our church to be a safe place for everyone.
If you have a concern about the safety of someone or the actions of anyone working with children or vulnerable adults, please speak to a Safeguarding Representative.
If you are a young person and you feel unhappy about something happening to you, you can call Childline on tel 0800 11 11
Our Church Safeguarding Representative is Carole Grose, tel 01626 854457
To view our safeguarding policies and procedures please visit Chudleigh Parish Church Safeguarding
To see the Diocese of Exeter’s Safeguarding contacts, visit this page Safeguarding Contacts
Our Mission Partner
To find out about our mission partner click here
Ruth Sayers Our CMS Mission Partner working in Devonport
The church regularly receives enquiries from relatives seeking their ancestors.
We also have a number of gravestones, some of which are listed monuments, revealing a fascinating insight into our local history.
Use the online searchable database to help trace your ancestors, friends and relatives.